Every woman has the right to feel beautiful no matter how indifferent her features are...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tick, tock...

This month has been a month of reflection for me because of crazy things that have happened this year. It has really made me think about how times goes by so fast. A year ago... wow! I can't even begin to say all the things that have happened and how I am grateful to God for His faithfulness and goodness.
I have heard that time flies when you are having fun. I agree... with the first part. Time flies, period. The clock is ticking- every second, every minute, every hour, every day counts. The past is gone. What matters is the present. It's all about now, because now affects now, and now affects the future.
Times is money, and so not only do we waste time when we waste time,we waste money as well...
24  hours in a day can be all that someone needs to make a difference in this world... and it can also be what someone to needs to destroy his or her life
What you choose to do with your time, good or bad, will be the harvest of your future...
Let us not end up being like Mignon McLaughlin who said: "There are whole years for which I hope I'll never be cross-examined, for I could not give an alibi."
What are you doing with your time????
The clock is ticking... tick...tock.... 

1 comment:

  1. Time wasted is just like a portion of a flowing river, it can only be touched once and it flows away. This is deep, Time wait for no man.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete